Bellevue, Washington – Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac converts SWF files back to their sources, i.e. to FLA or to Flex project files. It can also extract SWF file elements to various formats and save them as separate files to hard drive – images, sounds, videos, scripts, shapes, morphs, fonts, texts, sprites, etc. It is possible to choose which elements to extract and also work with several files simultaneously. New update of Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac contains the following novelties:
* New version is able to decompile SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files)
* Supports basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts)
* Supports Adobe Flash Professional CS 6
* Supports Mac OS X 10.8
* Can decompile Adobe AIR applications
* Supports decompilation of Flash projects compiled in Flex 4 is added
Main functionality of Flash Decompiler Trillix:
* SWF to FLA or Flex project files conversion
It is possible to restore the original source FLA or Flex project in order to edit them in the native Flash or Flex environment.
* Extract SWF elements
Easily export various SWF elements from a SWF to separate files on the hard drive: Flash Video to AVI, MPEG, FLV and FLA, sounds – to WAV or MP3, images – to PNG, JPEG and BMP, texts – as RTF, TXT and HTML.
* Learn the basics
Flash Decompiler Trillix can be also used as a learning tool. Every Flash starter can take stunning Flash animations from the Internet and take those apart to see how the effects are created.
Other Flash Decompiler Trillix features:
* Convert SWF files into FLA easily
* Compatible with all Flash versions (including Flash CS6)
* ActionScript 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 support
* Native and most of third-party Flash components support
* Flash files conversion into Adobe Flash CS5 file format (.xfl – XML-based FLA)
* Basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts)
* Decompilation of SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files)
* Basic decompilation of Adobe AIR applications
* Advanced morphs decompilation algorithm
* Set output FLA file version
* Support of SWF files built in Flex (v3 and v4 supported)
* Extract SWF objects into various formats for further editing and using them in other applications
* Over 50 options available to extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with great accuracy
* Objects can be extracted separately into SWF and FLA file formats
* Extract images into .png, .jpeg and .bmp
* Extract video into .avi, .mpeg and .flv
* Save ActionScripts to .as and .txt file format
* Extract sounds into .wav or .mp3
* Extract texts into .txt, .html and .rtf
* P-code and common ActionScript representation. Also Hex dump view (currently not in AS 3.0)
* Motion tweens detection while converting to FLA
* Preview and playback the SWF file you are going to convert or decompile
* Browse through and preview the elements of your SWF easily, etc
Pricing and Availability:
Flash Decompiler Trillix is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and costs 79.95 (USD). Registered customers are entitled to free upgrades within one major version, in case of buying within the grace period or with Lifetime Upgrades Guarantee. Volume discounts and discounts when buying other products by Eltima Software are available too.
Eltima Software is a global software Development Company, specializing primarily in serial communication, mobile and flash software for Mac OS and Windows. Eltima Software delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of 40 professionals. Copyright (C) 2012 Eltima Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.