Putney, Vermont – IGG Software today is proud to announce a long-awaited solution for long-suffering users of Quicken Essentials who found that the limited export capabilities of Intuit’s latest version for Mac left their data trapped.
“For nearly three years, Quicken Essentials for Mac has frustrated anyone hoping to switch to iBank 4,” notes IGG President Ian Gillespie, “particularly because of its inability to export customers’ personal finance data to a standard format. We’re happy that iBank 4.7 finally allows Essentials users an easy solution for moving their own data.”
In addition to its new set-up assistant for importing Quicken Essentials account data, iBank 4.7 adds Direct Connect support for holders of Vanguard investment accounts. While this data could previously be imported via Web Downloads from iBank’s built-in browser, Vanguard customers now have the convenience of importing their transactions seamlessly and directly.
iBank 4 is the leading alternative to Quicken for personal finance management on the Mac. Full-featured and fully compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, iBank 4 has been a top-grossing finance app at the Mac App Store since the store’s inception over two years ago. Among the many features of iBank 4 are:
* Fast transaction entry and dynamic editing options in an intuitive, innovative two-line register
* Easy, instant reports
* Powerful investment tracking
* Enhanced envelope budgeting
* A seamless set-up assistant for transferring data from Mac and PC versions of Quicken, MS Money, or other finance programs
Additional features include direct downloads from online accounts, custom check printing, robust data export, and iPhone or iPad sync.
* iBank 4.7 is available immediately via the IGG website and has been submitted to the Mac App Store. IGG offers 30-day free trial downloads of iBank, unlimited free support (including Live Chat) and a 90-day guarantee on direct purchases from the IGG web store. The retail price of iBank 4 is $59.99; licensed users of iBank 3 can upgrade for $29.99. iBank 4 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, and will run on Macs using either Intel or PowerPC processors. The latest version can be downloaded at the IGG website, where there is also access to a library of iBank 4 video tutorials and an in-depth user manual.
* iBank for iPad, introduced in June, remains a top-grossing finance app on the App Store as well. iBank for iPad delivers the most powerful set of money management features available in an iOS app, including budgets, investment tracking, transaction editing and automatic account updates from thousands of banks via the app’s Direct Access subscription service. Alternately, data in the app can be updated by syncing with a desktop copy of iBank 4. iBank for iPad sells for $14.99.
* iBank Mobile users can enter transactions on the go, check account balances, and sync wirelessly with data stored on iBank for Mac via local Wi-Fi or custom webDAV servers. For iPhone and iPod touch, the App Store price is $4.99.
For further information, review licenses, or to schedule interviews with Ian Gillespie or Chief Architect James Gillespie, please contact IGG Marketing Director Scott Marc Becker.
2013 marks the 10th anniversary of IGG Software, Inc., founded in 2003 by developer Ian Gillespie. IGG offers intuitive, elegant and powerful applications for individuals and small businesses. Based in Putney, Vermont, its flagship products are iBank, for personal finance management, and iBiz, for time-tracking and billing. Copyright (C) 2003-2012 IGG Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.