Los Altos, California – Barone Develop today is proud to announce the release of Farm Car 1.1, an update to their fun-to-play arcade game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Farmer John has gone to town and left the garage open – full of his Farm Cars. Grab a Farm Car, jump the obstacles and lets ride! Players will unlock a farm car, and speed along the farm while avoiding snorting steer, crazy hen-driven tractors, overhead bomb birds and deep land pits:
* Hold the down-arrow longer to activate the drop-escape
* Unlock all 10 farm cars as you earn coins maneuvering across the pastures
* Collect the gas cans to avoid running out of fuel
* Collect the nitro power-up and speed by the obstacles in your selected Farm Car
* Collect the small car power-up and jump easier through the obstacles
* Collect the bales of hay when driving the flatbed truck and earn more coins
Progress to the semi-truck or bus and load the snorting steer and null their power. Beware after loading 10 steer! Go the distance and earn more coins as your Farm Car dodges the various hazards. Beware of the deep land pit threat – it is back to the farm. Conquer the achievements the more you play.
Farm Car offers completely randomized and continuous game play featuring different background and color variations. Take the risk and gain the rewards – spend your coins and upgrade your Farm Car. Challenge your previous score and check out the Leader Board for top scores. Enjoy the ride but watch out for the steers, tractors, bomb birds and pits! Version 1.1 offers minor bug fixes as well as new screenshots.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 24.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Farm Car 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Barone Develop is a husband and wife team who inspire to create fun and creative mobile apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Barone Develop. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.