Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Professionals, organizers, busy moms, students, athletes, and anyone else who wants to easily track and manage virtually any aspect of their life, can now head to the App Store and download the must-have new app Tracker Buttons by TrackerButtons. Available in both a Lite and Pro version, Tracker Buttons lets users quickly create three types of buttons to track and manage various activities: COUNT, DURATION and VALUE:
* The COUNT button lets users count anything they wish, so they’ll always exactly know – rather than have to guess – how many times they’ve completed an activity. For example, users can count how many times they’ve exercised, how many glasses of water they’ve drunk, and so on.
* The DURATION button functions like a stopwatch, and lets users track the time spent on any activity. For example, users can precisely track how long they’ve spent surfing the web, watching TV, speaking on the phone with friends or customers, and so on. Clicking the button starts the timer, while clicking it again stops the timer.
* The VALUE button lets users associate a specific custom value (i.e. number) with an activity, and then keep track of that value on an ongoing basis. For example, users can associate the value “200” with their favorite Starbucks beverage to denote the number of calories. Then every time they drink one, they simply input the item/value pair (e.g. “Frappucino” + “200”), tap the VALUE button, and easily keep track of the calories on an ongoing basis. Or, users can simply re-name the VALUE button itself (i.e. change it to “Frappucino”) and tap it each time.
At the same time, Tracker Button’s user interface, layout and color scheme are all designed to enhance clarity. As such, there is no clutter or information overload, despite the fact that the app can store and track an enormous amount of data.
Other Tracker Buttons special features include:
* The option to add 5 different types of information to each button/activity: Text Note, Audio, Video, Picture, Location, and Alarm
* A helpful “Summary” function on the home page, that displays a brief calculation of activities associated with values; Users can modify this display to see totals over a period of time (e.g. day, week, month), as well as identify averages over a period of time
* A special “Privacy” button that lets users mark certain activities as confidential or sensitive; Once toggled, access to such activities and any association information is only available to users who have the passcode; Users can also hide/un-hide private buttons (un-hiding requires the passcode)
* The option to review usage history (date, time, added tags, button information), which can be exported as a comma delimited zipped file
* The option to change button colors, styles and shapes
“Sometimes, life can be difficult to manage and keep in control – there are only so many hours in a day to get everything done,” commented a spokesperson from TrackerButtons. “The good news, however, is that Tracker Buttons makes it easy for users to track almost any aspect of their life. It’s extremely flexible, very powerful, and yet incredibly simple!”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 6.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tracker Buttons Pro 1.4 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Tracker Buttons Lite (Ad Supported) is also available at no-cost from the App Store.
Based in India & Dubai, TrackerButtons was founded to create the Tracker Buttons app for iOS, with a focus on simplicity and allowing users to easily track values and metrics of their life. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 TrackerButtons. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.